Dentsu Aegis Network tuyển Graphic Designer Intern không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
|Full name of the company:||Dentsu Aegis Network|
|The initials:||Dentsu Aegis Network|
|Position:||Graphic Designer Intern|
||– DESIGN – There’s a lot of graphic design work, whether we’re putting together a pitch deck, designing a website, repositioning a sports brand, or creating a suite of flat files for a festival. We need someone who is technically sound and fast at 2D. If you also do 3D, we need to talk.
– PITCHING IN – with the Creative department – creating concepts, developing presentations and presenting ideas both internally and direct to clients.
– LEARNING YOUR CRAFT – not just in design but across a wide range of creative disciplines from a range of different sources.
– SAYING ‘YES’ a lot – no two days are going to be the same, and we’ll be looking for you to help across a range of different things. It’s a small team so we all wear multiple hats
||– Technically proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
– Team player who can work with all departments and levels of seniority
– Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans to balance great work with meeting deadline meeting deadlines/budgets
– Have a strong interest in advertising
– Good PC skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
– Preferably from a Business / Communications / Graphic Design major or a relevant degree
|Work Place:||Email: [email protected]|
|Include:||CV & Porfolio|