|Tên Công Ty:||GAMELOFT|
|Địa chỉ website:||www.gameloft.com|
|Trụ sở chính:||Paris, Pháp|
|Giới thiệu:||Gameloft SE là một nhà phát triển và phát hành trò chơi điện tử có trụ sở tại Paris, Pháp, được thành lập bởi người đồng sáng lập nên Ubisoft là Michel Guillemot. Công ty này hiện đang có 21 studio phát triển trên toàn thế giới, tập trung chủ yếu phát hành các sản phẩm tại thị trường game trên điện thoại di động.|
|Vị trí cần tuyển:||Motion Designer|
|Job description:||1. Job Purpose:|
– As a member of the Gameloft Creative Agency, the Motion Designer will report to the Creative Agency Lead while meeting the needs of the Marketing and User Acquisition Team.
– The main responsibility will be to create exciting video content: Video trailers for different marketing purposes and publishing on the various platforms (Google Play, AppStore, Microsoft Store, Steam, PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox, etc), as well as performing video ads specifically designed for different performance channels such as Facebook, Google AdWords, TikTok, YouTube, among others.
– You’ll be producing videos for different games, each with its own unique visual and communication style, while always keeping in mind that the ultimate goal is to engage users and drive their direct response to generate game downloads.
2. Principal Accountabilities:
– Develop and execute high-end video content to improve the marketing efforts and find new engaged users for our games.
– Capture compelling in-game content from the game engine.
– Take full ownership of the video production cycle, from concept to final delivery.
– Execute clients (Lead/Internal teams/Licensor) revisions on spec and on time.
– Learn and apply artistic/IP/licensing guidelines.
– Use creativity and innovation to propose new ideas and formats for edits to take our video production to the next level.
– Improve overall video quality through the use of sound effects, music, text, graphics, or any other elements.
– Provide creative suggestions and innovative ideas for video projects, including visual storytelling, pacing, and overall design. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to incorporate them into video editing workflows.
– Adapt videos into various multiple formats and exports of all types: Optimize videos for different platforms and formats, ensuring they are properly compressed, encoded, and formatted for web, social media, or other distribution channels. Maintain a strong understanding of video codecs and compression standards.
– Monitor the performance of your ads and work closely with our internal teams.
– Participate in meetings and constantly bring new creative ideas.
– Stay on top of current trends for gaming and video platforms.
3. Expected Results:
– Respect delivery deadlines.
– Ensure that creatives adhere to the high quality standards.
– Maintain the highest standards of professionalism with regard to the team and clients.
|Qualifications:||– You are creative!|
– You’re fluent in English and possess strong communication skills.
– Fully proficient with motion design, video editing and video content creation.
– Extensive experience with video editing, motion graphics and graphic design in videos using Adobe suites such as Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop.
– Ability to independently follow a creative brief through the full production cycle, from asset preparation to final delivery.
– Ability to work on multiple tasks with overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Great artistic sensibilities, detail oriented, curious, willing to innovate and explore constantly.
– Willingness to learn about game-engine content manipulation.
– An online portfolio and/or demo reel is required and must be included with the application.
It will be pluses if you have:
– Passion and experience working in video games.
– Previous experience in 3D application (3ds Max, Blender, Maya, etc…).
– Previous experience working with these engines: Unity, Unreal Engine.
– 2D skills/experience.
|Recruitment process:||1. Screening call|
|Why join GAMELOFT:||– You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.|
– You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
– You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
– You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
– You will work on a permanent contract with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
– You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
|What we offer:||– An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.|
– 100% coverage of mandatory insurance (SI, HI, UI) and extra healthcare insurance.
– Various training packages, including internal training, sponsorship training, and e-learning (i-learn, Udemy,…).
– 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas),…
– Hybrid working model.
– A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
– A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
– A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
– Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
– An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
– Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
|Thời gian làm việc:||08:30 A.M – 06:00 P.M từ thứ hai đến thứ sáu|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||26 Ung Văn Khiêm, phường 25, quận Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM (hybrid working model)|
|Hình thức nộp hồ sơ:||– Send your CV and portfolio to: [email protected]|
– Titled: MD_Your Full Name
– Hoặc nộp hồ sơ về địa chỉ email: [email protected] với tiêu đề ứng tuyển: [Job Arena] Họ và tên – Tên công ty | Vị trí ứng tuyển
|Hồ sơ bao gồm:||CV + Portfolio|