|TÊN CÔNG TY:||Techcombank|
|Tên viết tắt (tên Tiếng Anh) của Công Ty:||Techcombank|
|Địa chỉ website:|
|Trụ sở chính:||191 Bà Triệu, Hà Nội|
|Vị trí cần tuyển:||UX design|
|Kinh nghiệm:||Từ 3 năm|
|Mức lương:||cạnh tranh|
|Mô tả công việc:||Job Purpose|
– As a UX Designer you will shape and design products that improve the lives of our customers
– You will unearth deep insights in customer needs and behaviours and translate them into clear design challenges that direct the team’s work to solve the right problems
– You will deliver the overall design architecture, user interface, specifications và requirements for the look, feel and functionality of Techcombank products and services, including apps, websites, software, IRL services.
– You will organize and facilitate design thinking workshops that enable your team to collaborate in the design process
Key Accountabilities (1)
User Experience Design
– Drive discussions with developers and squad members to understand business goals while effectively communicating design ideas.
– Develop creative and new user interface components and style guides based on business requirements.
– Conduct research and optimize existing user interface design while testing for intuitivity and experience.
– Drive development of design concepts and implementation, take input on user design considerations from more junior team members.
– Review functional specifications and participate in the development of design for functionality and user interface.
– Review changes or enhancements for alignment with desired user experience design and satisfaction standards and drive improvement changes.
– Use design tools to create storyboards, samples, prototypes and templates for demonstrations and user testing.
Key Accountabilities (2)
– Proactively collect business requirements from tribe members to translate into design documents
– Build and review functional requirement documents by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and guides for the application
Key Accountabilities (3)
User Research and Testing
– Evaluate market and user experience research and results.
– Propose updates to design architecture based on discovered trends and patterns.
– Perform user design research, including aggregation and analysis of primary and secondary research data, for consumer and user design acceptance and overall user experience.
– Test prototype interface and feasibility of products.
|Yêu cầu kỹ năng:||Success Profile – Qualification and Experiences|
– 3+ years of relevant experience in user experience design work
– Deep experience and knowledge in workshop design and facilitation skills
– Experience in designing consumer quality experiences and products on both web and mobile platforms
– Experience in designing clear and creative artifacts (task flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes)
– Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, IA research (cardsorting and tree-testing), A/B testing and rapid prototyping
– Skilled with at least one advanced prototyping tool (e.g. Axure, Framer)
– Skilled with at least two visual design tools (Figma and SketchApp)
Agile / Digital Experience
– Experience as a Designer in an agile team, along with detailed working knowledge of Agile
– Experience working in Agile teams or in a collaborative team environment which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from team members and clients
– Bachelor’s Degree in design, HCD or behavioural/social science
|Phúc lợi:||cạnh tranh|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||191 Bà Triệu, Hà Nội|
|Hình thức nộp hồ sơ:||[email protected]|
|Hồ sơ bao gồm:||CV + Portfolio|