|Tên Công Ty:||GAMELOFT|
|Địa chỉ website:||www.gameloft.com|
|Trụ sở chính:||Paris, Pháp|
|Giới thiệu:||Gameloft SE là một nhà phát triển và phát hành trò chơi điện tử có trụ sở tại Paris, Pháp, được thành lập bởi người đồng sáng lập nên Ubisoft là Michel Guillemot. Công ty này hiện đang có 21 studio phát triển trên toàn thế giới, tập trung chủ yếu phát hành các sản phẩm tại thị trường game trên điện thoại di động.|
|Vị trí cần tuyển:||UI/UX Designer|
|Mức lương:||Thoả thuận|
|Thời hạn nộp hồ sơ:||15/01/2023|
|Job Purpose:||– The UI/UX Designer is responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and transforming them to design ideas using storyboards, wireframes for the final website.|
– You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
– You should have an evident passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX problems by staying up to date with best practices and the latest trends and technology.
– You’ll create both functional and appealing websites that address our clients’ needs, create a better user experience, and help the business grow.
|Job Description:||– Responsible for understanding client’s briefs and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.|
– Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
– Generates user personas and user scenarios.
– Prepares low-fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming.
– Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype. Presents high-fidelity designs/mock-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval.
– Collaborates with Devs and QAs to ensure compliance with standards and quality.
– Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the project.
– Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets.
– Creating assets and illustrations for websites such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
– Collaborates with the team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
|Requirements:||– At least 1 year of professional work experience in UI/UX design.|
– Degree/College in Web/Multimedia Design, IT or User Interface related fields.
– Proficient in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud- Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
– Mastery of UX and UI interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, and design patterns.
– Strong understanding of the importance of design thinking, user-centered design & interest in emotional design.
– Animating prototype and wireframe.
– Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
– Has an expert eye for details – layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
– Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients.
– Good English communication skills – written and verbal.
– Basic understanding and familiarity of basic front-end languages: HTML & CSS.
|Recruitment Process:||1. 30-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters|
2. 1-hour Interview
|Benefits:||– An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.|
– 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as extra healthcare insurance.
– Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
– 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
– Hybrid working model.
– A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
– A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
– A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
– Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
– An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
– Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
|Thời gian làm việc:||08:30 A.M. – 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||26 Ung Văn Khiêm, quận Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM (hybrid)|
|Hình thức nộp hồ sơ:||– Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: [email protected], titled: [CSD] UI/UX Designer_Your Full Name|
– Hoặc nộp hồ sơ về địa chỉ email: [email protected] với tiêu đề ứng tuyển: [Job Arena] Họ và tên – Tên công ty | Vị trí ứng tuyển
|Hồ sơ bao gồm:||CV+Portfolio|