|Tên đầy đủ của Công Ty:||Công ty TNHH Saltmine Việt Nam|
|Tên viết tắt (tên Tiếng Anh) của Công Ty:||Saltmine Vietnam|
|Địa chỉ website:||http://saltmine.com|
|Trụ sở chính:||170 Bùi Thị Xuân, P. Phạm Ngũ Lão, Q.1, TP.HCM|
|Điện thoại:||+84 28 7302 0303|
|Giới thiệu:||Saltmine is a B2B SaaS startup rebuilding the $300B workplace design industry from the ground up. We are combining modern technology with deep industry expertise to transform the process of workplace strategy to programming to design & costing.Within the past year we’ve grown to 60 employees globally with offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, Singapore, Budapest & Vietnam – with an incredibly talented group of employees from the likes of Google, Autodesk, JLL and Gensler. We are growing quickly and looking for talented professionals to join our team.|
|Vị trí cần tuyển:||Revit Modeller|
|Kinh nghiệm:||1 – 2 năm|
|Mức lương:||10,000,000 – 15,000,000|
|Mô tả công việc:||– Manage Saltmine’s Revit conversion tool ie. Importing files from Revit into Saltmine and exporting files from Saltmine into Revit|
– Working on Revit to prepare drawings and make changes to projects in accordance with client requirements, building code requirements, standards, and site adjustments
– Prepare tender and detailed drawings under the supervision of the Principal Architect or Project Architect.
– Produce and deliver 3D visuals if requested to do so, using BIM modelling
– Perform basic development of architectural features including walls, partitions, roofs, slab details, and sections
– Coordinate with other colleagues & clients to resolve clash/ interface/ modelling issues
– Build an extensive library of FF&E and standards on Revit to be mapped to the Saltmine database
– Collaborate on projects with our international design studios, project consultants and 3D visualisers as required
– Coordinate and check architecture / structural / M&E BIM models to ensure design issues are highlighted
– Integration and data management for interoperability across Saltmine and BIM.
– Coordinate hand over of model and data at agreed project milestones.
– Cooperate and ensure drawings adhere to the company’s standard for BIM modelling
– Manage 3D modeling components libraries in accordance to company’s BIM standards.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
|Yêu cầu kỹ năng:||– Ideally 1+ years of experience using Revit is a must. Background in other Autodesk tools and systems such as Civil3D, 3D Studio Max/Stingray and Infoworks is a bonus|
– Competent in 3D precast modeling software (i.e. Planbar, Autodesk Revit or Tekla)
– Must have strong proficiency in Autocad (intermediate to expert level)
– Organized and able to track multiple work streams and prioritize tasks by urgency / impact
– Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on a number of projects
– Hard working and self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
– Fast learner – must be able to become an expert on the Saltmine Design platform within a week
– Excellent written english skills is a must; Fluent spoken english skills is a bonus
|Benefits:||– Free weekly English class and fun company activities|
– Annual health check and private health insurance
– Paid OT and performance bonus
– 14 annual leaves and 05 sick leaves covered by the company
– Flat organization structure and a completely meritocratic organisation
– Chance to relocate to other geographies where our offices are
– Quarterly team offsites and a chance to meet your colleagues from all over the world
|Địa điểm làm việc:||170 Bùi Thị Xuân, P. Phạm Ngũ Lão, Q.1, TP.HCM|
|Hình thức nộp hồ sơ:||Gửi về email: [email protected] (Tiêu đề ghi rõ tên công ty ứng tuyển)|
|Hồ sơ bao gồm:||CV&Portfolio|