|Full name of the company:||Terralogic LLC (Lollypop)|
|The initials:||Terralogic LLC|
|Headquarters:||Sanjose, California, US|
|Inroduction:||Terralogic, headquartered in California, USA is an Engineering & IT services company. With over 1,000 employees and four development centers in US, India, Australia and Vietnam provides comprehensive solutions that are cost-effective, scalable and flexible. The company serves global clients, among them technology pioneers and industry leaders. Our core team is composed of engineers and domain experts who has strong experience and understanding of Mobility, Applications, Networking & Communications and Embedded Systems. We are building the unimagined and aspiring to be be the most loved organization in the coming years. Accordingly human resources are regarded as our jewels. Terralogic offers a dynamic working environment, professional development and high-end facilities. Our engineers have opportunities to work with foreign customers as well as working onsite in Japan, Europe and the US.|
|Quantity:||3 – 4 members|
|Experience:||1 – 3 years of experience|
|Responsibility:||– Design, Design & Design.|
– From a brief, produce concepts for layouts and develop these concepts based on feedback given.
– Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
– Create wireframe specifications (complete with annotation) for developers to implement.
– Work with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
– Design web, mobile and tablet friendly applications.
– Visual design definition, direction and execution.
– A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights
– from different parts of an organization.
|Requirements:||– Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of logo, graphic/ UI design and usability.|
– A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– A good listener, facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
|Work Place:||383B-385 Cộng Hòa, Street Ward 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh|
|Apply:||Please send your application via email: [email protected]|
|Include:||CV + Portfolio|
|Deadline:||30 – 45 days|